Current Available Jobs for KQTV
KQ2 - KQTV is your leading provider of local news, weather information, sports, community events and breaking news in Northwest Missouri and the four-state area, including St. Joseph, Maryville, Savannah, Cameron, and Atchison.
KQTV is looking for a creative, innovative producer to join our news team. The right
candidate will be able to consistently identify strong local, relevant content. You must be able to work in a deadline driven environment, edit video for multiple platforms and be responsible for the oversight of daily live broadcasts. Strong writing, organizational and people skills are vital. You should have a desire to produce compelling television using sound, video, graphics and live elements, and a passion for news.
- Exercise strong professional news judgement
- Develop and organize newscasts
- Supervise preparation and execution of live television newscasts
- Responsible for writing, story development and showcasing
- Enhance content of the rundown with graphics, video, research, and station branding
- Ability to react to breaking news quickly and accurately.
- Produce content for digital media platforms
- Work effectively under multiple deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
This is a great opportunity into the television industry and an excellent position to learn and improve your producing, reporting, writing and storytelling skills.
Please email resume, cover letter and link to reel to:
KQTV | News Director
Background check and drug screening required for employment.